So I know that I'm constantly inserting links to etsy on here, but if you haven't checked it out yet, today is the day! Etsy is similar to ebay in that vendors put items up for sale and you can buy their goods directly through the website (unlike craigslist, where you'd have to meet up in person). But etsy is entirely NOT like ebay in that most of the items sold are handmade. The rest are vintage (or supplies for making things by hand).
7. Pink Cherry Blossom by maclancy. There are lots of nature photos on etsy, but I love the colors in this one!
8. Je t'adore by jenzet. Would be sweet in a nursey or child's room.
9. Books on Vagabonds by Kate Merritt Davis. I love how warm this is, and the details are interesting.
10. Houses 1 by carambatack. Doesn't this remind you of Madeline?
11. Dye Pots of Fez, Morocco by PPDesigns. Ugh I want to travel, but until then I have beautiful photos!