I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was good. Here's a snapshot:
1. Found out that Peggle is the most addictive game.... ok, not as bad as Katamari... yes, I got a hold of Boyfriend's x Box 360...
2. Had my first-ever Philly cheesesteak sandwich. It was good.
3. Spent some quality time with my man, hit up the hardware store (for his projects, not mine).
4. Found NOTHING at Urban Outfitters that I actually wanted to buy (this was a low point).
5. Spent a lot of time on buses.
I have a fun week in store for you here on the blog, so come back soon and often because I'm typing as fast as I can!
Photo from Ffffound.