Bedspread Trend Alert

Anyone know what these bedspreads are called "officially"? Because I'm sensing a trend coming on the heels of recessionista down-home staycation chic. And it's these farmhouse inspired quilted coverlets. Heck, maybe that's what they're called. Any pro-design mavens reading want to enlighten us? Cause we'll need to know what to demand from Pottery Barn when my prediction hits the big time. And remember, you read it on Magchunk first.

southern living via abtfromthisisglamourous_2fromdecorology_2

From Southern Living, This is Glamourous, Decorology.