This weekend is already jam-packed but I surprisingly have nothing planned for Monday. Here are some things I hope to accomplish:
1. Hang out with Ryan and do some neighborhood scouting. We have some ideas of where we'd like to live, so keep your fingers crossed that we miraculously find a place! If not, there's always next weekend.
2. Get packing supplies from my mom and have her show me how to thread her sewing machine (again).
3. Buy fabric for some projects for the bridal shower. Woot for Joann's Fabric coupons!
4. Pick up last shower goodies (that will be everything but food!) and Melissa's gift.
5. Finish up some mending projects.
6. Mail shower invites!
7. Continue with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I'm in week one but I am feeling the burn!
How about you? Also, I'll still be posting on Monday even though it's a(n American) holiday, so feel free to stop by and say hello. I'll also be tweeting off and on! Find me on Twitter as Magchunk.
Photo seen on Just Be Splendid.