Can you believe that I've had this coffee maker for a year and only since I've moved in with Ryan have I learned that it can be set to automatically brew in the morning? He is so smart. I snapped this picture this morning with my phone (as you can see, it's 5:37 a.m. and my coffee has just finished brewing!). This may also count as a sneak peek of our kitchen with it's sparkly countertops and backsplash.
It's been a week of a lot of adjustments, a lot of unpacking and some frustrations. But it's been so lovely to see Ryan each night, even as exhausted as I've been. Hopefully this weekend will be productive *and* restful. Here's what's on the agenda:
1. Visiting with my friend Shar and her boy Sebastian (S, please correct my spelling if necessary!) who are our new neighbors now! So fun to have someone who lives within walking distance!
2. Telling the landlord that we broke the closet already. To be fair, the rod wasn't mounted very securely for plaster walls. And Ryan's clothes are HEAVY.
3. Taping and painting at least ONE room so we can unpack more!
4. Buying a tv that is video-game worthy. My little 22 incher (or whatever) got the boot during the move.
5. Hopefully a pedicure cause I need some relaxing Maggie time, and it's been a loooong time since my last one.
6. Painting pumpkins for Melissa's wedding reception centerpieces.
I think we should all plan something relaxing this weekend. Mine is my pedicure. What will you do for some stress-busting?