I love this pretty and feminine makeover seen on Do It Yourself. My weekend to-do list is growing growing growing, but hopefully some of the projects will help some of the rooms in our new place feel more cohesive and finished like this room. (Just maybe not as girly for Ryan's sake).
Here's what I'm up to:
1. Finishing painting the dining room and taking pictures. First reveal next week!
2. Getting rid of the empty moving boxes that have taken over the house. And finding homes for the clutter that snuck out of them.
3. Moving forward on Halloween decorations and costumes! What are you dressing up as?
4. Going to see "Where the Wild Things Are".
5. Painting the bedroom? Hmm, how ambitious am I feeling?
Any big house projects you're tackling this weekend? Any fun seasonal activities?