I hope you have a safe, creative, and fun Halloween this year! Here's what I'll be up to all weekend:
1. Helping Ry finish his costume.
2. Finish hanging pictures, putting away clutter, deep cleaning kitchen and bath
4. Having a panic attack that the house is a disaster only hours before our families and friends arrive.
5. Having a drink.
6. Having a good time.
8. Turning the clocks back (don't forget!)
9. Catching up on blog stuff, email, room makeover for Liz (so close!), and munching on leftovers.
The beautiful photo is from Meg's blog, Whatever. Be sure to stop by for tons of gorgeous photos, fun projects for kids, and lots of real talk and real inspiration.