Even though I was home sick Monday and Wednesday, I feel like this week totally ran me over. Busy busy. And even though this weekend is filling up too, I'm so looking forward to sticking close to home and getting some homey stuff done. What are you doing?
Here's what I'll be doing:
1. Working on a Virtual Room Makeover for Katie in Australia.
2. Shopping for ugly Christmas sweaters at Goodwill with Ryan for a party (and getting them cleaned!)
3. Meeting up with other Seattle bloggers at an event tonight.
5. Watching Ryan cook up some pork tenderloin. And probably doing the dishes.
6. Scrapping the tree skirt project that I realized while home on Wednesday is going to take me WEEKS and doing something a little simpler. Hopefully can use the same materials in an easier way and not waste anything.