Regular reader and fellow Seattle-area blogger Stevie gave me a blog award before Thanksgiving, and I'm just now getting to say thank you! This one is kind of fun, so read on and participate in the comments if you want to!
How it works:
List 10 things that make you happy. Try and do at least one of them today. Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. Link back to the person that tagged you.
Maggie's Ten Things:
1. Eating pie right out of the pan.
2. Reading through a biiiig stack of magazines and tearing out my favorite pages.
3. Working on my embroidery while Ryan plays video games. We get to spend time together but do our own things.
4. Meeting new blogging friends!
5. Spending hours at a coffee shop with my girlfriends. Doesn't happen enough!
6. Getting a phone call from my BFF Paige who is studying in Denver to become a dentist. Miss you!
7. Playing Kingdom of Keflings, possibly the dorkiest video game ever.
8. Baking (if only someone else would handle all the clean-up!)
9. Shopping online. This happens waaaay too much (just looking, of course!)
10. Watching Gilmore Girls. All. Day. Long.
You guys are also fabulous (but everyone, please join in too!)