I'm so ready for the weekend! This week has seemed quite long and stressful and I'm ready to sleep in, kick back, and also spend some time with friends. Here's what's on my plate (and then I'd love to hear what you have going on!)
1. I have a meeting in Tacoma tomorrow afternoon so I might swing by my favorite little sushi place.
2. We'll be finishing up the new window shades for the kitchen (keep an eye out next week for pictures. I think you'll like them!)
3. Saturday I get to hang out my with friend Laura. We're going to the Northwest Flower and Garden Show at the convention center. Thank you Seattle Homes and Lifestyles for the tickets! It pays to enter twitter giveaways, my friends!
4. Saturday night we're celebrating my bff Ben's birthday with some drinks and having some people over, for which I will be...
5. ... baking pies.
6. And Sunday we don't really have Superbowl plans. Ryan and I just aren't big football fans. He might watch, but I'll probably blog and clean and get ready for another week to begin!
I really do love to hear what you guys are doing on the weekend. Have any house projects you're excited to start or finish? Maybe a craft project? Please share!
And if you ever wonder what I'm up to behind-the-scenes at Maggie Rose, you should become a fan on facebook! Status updates about projects I'm in the midst of, answering blogging-related questions, plus I post ALL my polyvore sets in a photo album. You can also get a peek at my day-to-day by following me on twitter. Hope to see you guys there!