- honey dearest has her fall decor all set for the season. Stop by to get some inspiration for your own home... I know I can never get enough gourds this time of year!
- rose a la mode found the *cutest* boots at Aldo this week. I absolutely love the hidden wedge heel on these boots... now I am crushing on them too!
- jewelscapes pairs a zebra scarf with a zebra print ring that is just gorgeous! A match made in heaven if you ask me! That ring is amazing.
- merci blah blah is practicing dressing like a countess. Fur vest and a back draped dress. Check and check! This ensemble is sexy chic!
- one sweet find just opened her etsy shop... stuff is flying off the shelves, so stop by soon. I've got my eye on this sweet white foo dog. Yes, please!
- 100 inspirations brings you their editors picks each week featuring amazing items all under $100. This week they feature sweaters, faux fur vests and boots. It must be fall!
- maggie rose's shop carries one of my favorite staples for wrapping gifts: baker's twine! Perfect to add to hostess gifts or holiday gifts this time of year!
- dressing mommy gives a nod to menswear with this super chic and modern look. I just love this blazer!
- closet confections takes one LBD (little black dress) and creates five amazing outfits for any occasion - you just HAVE to see these!
- good tots! just launched this week... a stylin' blog for moms and their kids. Make sure you stop by and check out these great outfits for family photos!
- adella avenue pulled together a great ensemble suitable for fall travel... but I would wear this any day! Perfectly casual-chic!
- sweetie pie pumpkin noodle is working on revamping a room in her house to be an office... she pulled together some decor inspiration that will have you absolutely smitten!
- fashionably southern tries leggings for the first time and is in love. I know what she means! I love this outfit!
- really cute stuff carries these amazing personalized notepads in all sorts of styles from leopard print, to chevron to tribal print. I can't choose a favorite... they are all just SO fun!
- you can call me chris loves all things printed or using Kraft paper. I agree whole-heartedly and you will too when you see the inspiration she's pulled together. This makes me want to get creative!
- good life for less pulls together great flats all for under $50. Flats are a great staple for fall... and you will have a hard time deciding which of these pairs you like more!
Have a fabulous weekend!
If you are interested in learning more about the "it" list... click here or email goodlifeforless @ gmail.com!