Introducing another new little time-to-time series, I'm Loving, featuring products I have and use (or want to!). The price points will be all over the board and the items will cover everything from fashion to home stuff to books, and more. Hopefully you find something you love too!
1. I'm DYING over this gorgeous vintage chandelier from etsy seller The Petite Market. It's not a bargain but oh-so-worth it. Loving the black details (makes the crystal less glitzy and more glam). Get it.
2. I mentioned yesterday that we're in the market for a sofa (probably later in the year after we save up). If I was shopping for a just-me girly space, you know I'd snap up this pretty scalloped sofa from Layla Grace! Get it.
3. Fellow hourglass gals, this dress from Shop Ruche was made for us. I'd wear it with a cardigan and mary jane heels for day and then swap the sweater for faux-fur, put on some stilettos and grab a clutch for night. Get it.
4. These little hand towels from West Elm are affordable AND you can get them personalized. I might buy them, and then have a fancy monogram embroidered by my seamstress for a little twist. Get it.
5. We were in Paper Source the other night and I fell in love with these gift boxes in peacock blue and gold metallics. They are stunning in person and very affordable. I want a few for my dresser! Get it.
6. I have a few J.Crew gift cards burning a hole in my pocket, and while I'll probably opt for clothes, this pretty necklace is tempting me too... Get it.
7. These horn bowls from Jayson Home and Garden look much more expensive than they are and would make the perfect trio on my desk, dresser, sink, console... you name it. A great masculine touch. Get it.
8. I got a new phone a few months ago and STILL need a case for it. Front runners include this (and a ton of other designs!) from Dabney Lee. So stinkin' cute. Get it.
Do you like this new little series? See anything you must have (or is going on the dream list?)