Bachelor Pad update

It's been almost a year since we started work on the Bachelor Pad project and there is finally light at the end of the tunnel! Just a reminder: this is a budget project, so we've been chipping away at it month by month as our Bachelor Matt has money to spend and time to spare for DIY. I'm trying to find a good photographer to shoot it in September (if you know of someone who works well with low-light, let me know!) so we're wrapping up a few lingering projects. On Friday I spent a few hours helping kick off a DIY and assemble some furniture.

The pillows we've collected are looking good with the green curtains (if you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen this!):

 

And Matt is finishing up this little project on his own...

 

Just a few things left to order and arrange (and clean - he is a dude after all). DYING to show you, but I'll save the big reveal for some quality photos.