With a new season comes new wish lists... I'm mostly focused on building my fall wardrobe (with a few home purchases sprinkled in) but the things I've been bookmarking have been all over the place.
1. Chair, inquire. This actually had my jaw drop when I stumbled across it.
2. Quilted black tote, $42. I need a big tote to take to client meetings and sourcing trips (paint swatches, tape measure, notebooks...).
3. Lucite tray, $90. I'm a huge fan of trays for styling all areas of your home, and the chic designs from Parker Rain are fabulous.
4. Metallic linen, $33/yard. I want to use this on dining chairs or a tufted ottoman.
5. Loafers, $40. Flats with a pop of color that I'd wear with jeans or skirts.
6. Personalized notebook, $17 and up. I've been seeing these notebooks by May Books everywhere. I love Erin's idea of personalizing them for each client project (and they have sorority options that I sent to Ryan's sister!).
7. iPhone case, $40. I did finally buy a phone case, but then this one caught my eye...
Anything grab your interest?