It's a wintery edition of my sporadic "Maggie Loves" series. Rounding up products I've bookmarked recently...
1. Cheetah Stools, $1,475. Oh how I wish I could make these happen in my apartment... Maybe if it was bigger, I had more money, and Ryan didn't seriously object (my guess is that he would). A girl can dream, right?
2. Blazer, $99. I'm mildly obsessed with all the blazers at Zara right now. But especially anything with a cute little shape and brass buttons.
3. Essie Nail Polish, $17. Loving the colors in the Essie Fall 2012 collection. I've really been liking short nails painted dark colors this season.
4. Snakeskin Table, $289. Society Social has some great pieces all around, but snakeskin has been so popular recently that this table has become one of my favorites. Don't have a spot for it now, but trying to figure out how to get this look somewhere...
5. Zebra Salt and Pepper Shakers, $19. I want these sitting on my dining table stat.
6. Furball Hat, $19.95. For our four Seattle snow-days each winter, I should PROBABLY have a hat like this, right? Only question is cream or gray?
7. Lamp, $95. This petite little light is perfectly charming and in the season's must-have color, burgundy. And under $100? Sold.
What are you loving?