I'm always on the lookout for stylish pieces, whether I'm on instagram, pinterest, or browsing my favorite online sources for a client. Often I come across items that I mentally file away for later even if they don't work for what I'm working on in that moment. I thought I'd share a few of my most recent finds with you here today!
1. Blush Otomi Headboard, World Market, $399 (Queen). I love the idea of using this wallet-friendly headboard in a child's bedroom, even into the teen years.
2. Stockholm cabinet, IKEA, $349. This rattan cabinet is pretty new to IKEA and I've already seen it on a number of blogger's wishlists. I love the simplicity, natural vibe, and brass pulls. It's short - 48 inches tall - but that gives you a space for a little styling moment on top.
3. Michelle Armas print, One Kings Lane, $199-599. I love the work of artist Michelle Armas, and while an original painting may be out of my budget, OKL has many framed prints available, and in a variety of sizes. The colors in this one are so yummy.
4. Modern Brass Wall Sconce, Photonic Studio, $199. You can't throw a rock without hitting a cool modern wall sconce anymore, but the L shape of this one stood out to me. Flanking an art piece or fireplace? Chic.
5. Pastel teaspoons, Anthropologie, $32 for 4. I'm a sucker for pretty tableware, and the colors of these teaspoons just scream "summer" to me. Perfect for entertaining - maybe ice cream sundaes for your next bookclub meeting?
6. James Credenza, Consort, $3,562. Love the sleek lines of this credenza for a hallway or dining room. The finish is unusual, but custom finishes also available.